Deep down under the Center Church on the green lies an old cemetery - a crypt actually. The church was built in 1814 directly over an already ancient cemetery. Some of the graves date back into the 1600's. The church was originally surrounded by grave stones, but over time they were covered over, the tombstones removed, and grass was grown to create the current park the church now sits in.
Content Goes Here